The Master's program at the Europa-Institut has just been named as one of the Top Law Schools for European/EU Law in 2017: https://llm-guide.com/lists/speciality/top-llm-programs-for-european-eu-law
What are the advantages of the study program?
- Study European and international law with 75 students from all over the world on an international campus in an exciting city
- Highly qualified lecturers prepare you for the specific demands of the European and international job market
- You can complete the program entirely in English or German or in a combination of both languages
- The Europa-Institut welcomes students with a university degree in law or in a comparable subject (business studies, humanities) from a German or foreign university
- The Europa-Institut offers support with all matters regarding not only the academic program but also the organization of your daily life
- The Europa-Institut brings you in touch with Europe - on regular excursions to the most important European institutions you come into direct contact with the "makers" of Europe
The deadline for application for the Master's program is 30 September 2017. More information on the can be found here.
Please feel free to contact the Europa-Institut under +49/681/302/3653 or via E-mail to llmeuropainstitut.de if you have any questions.